Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wuhchoo Know 'Bout Me? WuhchooWuhchoo Know 'Bout Me?

Some things about me people may not know, depending on their level of involvement in my life.

1. I got my ears pierced for the first time 6 months ago

2. While changing my earrings today, I freaked out because I touched my earlobe and remembered that there was a good reason I went 23 years without even thinking about getting my ears pierced

3. I have three separate tattoos, one of which was excruciatingly painful and took over an hour to do.

4. The irony is not lost on me that I am terrified of semi-permanent, unnatural holes in my ear and yet not at all phased by totally-permanent, unnatural ink in my dermis layer.

5. Part of me has wanted for the past six months to take the earrings out and let the holes close up.

6. That part of me is not as large as the part that defiantly will not let my $30 piercing experience go to waste.

This has been a PSA.
Thank you for your time.
Mary Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment